◉ Oral Presentations of 2022
Oral Presentation 1
Wuyang Qin, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Title: Research on multi-objective robust optimization of emergency material storage location based on uncertainty set
Oral Presentation 2
Chang Liu, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Title: Research on Green Vehicle Routing Problems with Mixed Fleet
Oral Presentation 3
Kouxin Zhao, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Title: Research on the vehicle distribution route based on commodity classification
Oral Presentation 4
S N Nuhu, Central South University, China
Title: PM2.5 Prediction Method Using Back Propagation Neural Network
Oral Presentation 5
Fang Cheng, Central South University, China
Title: Vibration mitigation design and effect Prediction of ballast turnout in metro depot
Oral Presentation 6
Rui Yang, Central South University, China
Title: A Metro Traffic Flow Forecasting System Coupling Singular Spectrum Analysis, Deep Bidirectional LSTM Networks and Ensemble Strategy
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files. 6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
▶ Oral Template: Template
For Non-Chinese Mainland For Chinese Mainland